Attributes: Agility d12+1, Smarts d12, Spirit d12, Strength d12+3, Vigor d12+4
Skills: Fighting d12+1, Intimidation d12+3, Notice d12, Knowledge
(Engineering) d8, Knowledge (Battle)
d6, Persuasion d12+3, Stealth d12, Survival d6,
Charisma: +4; Pace: 7; Parry: 8; Toughness: 18 (4)
Edges: Arcane Background (Magic), Arcane Resistance, Command, Femme Fatale, Florentine
Spells: (15 Power Points) Barrier (Wall of Blades), Detect/Conceal Arcana, Smite, Summon Ally (Heroic level),
• Armour +4: Natural armour.
• Darkvision: No vision penalties for darkness.
• Extraplanar: Not native to the normal world, and can be targeted by Banish.
• Constrict: Pin opponent on a raise, inflict Str+d6 per round after that.
• Size +4: Increases Toughness by +4.
• Large: -2 to attack medium-sized foes, they receive +2 to their attacks.
• Six-Fisted Ambidexterity: Can make an attack with each arm without suffering multiple action or off hand penalties.
Gear: Fell blades (Str+d8)
"We will fix them, my lord."
Femme Fatale can be found page 15 in the Pulp GM's toolkit.
Sunday, 29 December 2013
Skills: Faith d10, Fighting d10, Intimidation d8, Notice d12, Persuasion d10, Shooting d8, Stealth d10, Taunt d8
Charisma: +2; Pace: 7; Parry: 7; Toughness: 10(2)
Edges: Assassin, Arcane Background (Miracles), Improved Extraction, First Strike, Level Headed, Power Surge
Powers: (15 Power Points) Armor, Banish, Barrier, Dispel, Fear, Healing, Smite, Teleport(Step into one shadow and out of another)
• Armour +2: Aura of invincibility.
• Sword of Shadows: Str+d8. Causes Fatigue equal to the number of wounds it does.
• True Sight: No vision penalties for darkness, can't see illusions.
• Extraplanar: Not native to the material plane, and can be targeted by Banish.
• Holy Aura: Attacks, damage, spells and opposed rolls from Evil creatures suffer a -2 penalty.
• Flight: Flying Pace of 10" and Climb 2.
• Good: Affected by powers and abilities that work on good creatures.
• Hardy: A second Shaken result doesn't become a wound.
• Very Tough: +1 Toughness.
"The shadows know the hearts of men."