Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12+2, Spirit d10, Strength
d6, Vigor d8
Skills: Faith d12+2, Fighting d8, Investigation d12,
Knowledge (all) d12+2, Notice d6, Streetwise d12
Pace: 6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 6
Edges: Ambidexterous, Arcane Background (Miracles), Improved Extraction, Jack of all Trades, Master (Faith and all Knowledge skills), Scholar (all Knowledge skills), Two-Fisted
Powers: (20 Power Points) Boost/Lower Trait (Smarts, Investigation, Knowledge, Repair, Streetwise), Detect/Conceal Arcana, Deflection, Dispel, Mind Reading, Warrior's Gift.
Gear: Blades of Creation (Str+d6, +1 Parry, AP6, Heavy Weapon, requires Spirit d10), Periapts of Protection and Scrolls of Lore (+4 Armor versus magic, and +4 to rolls made to resist magical effects.)
• Ibis beak: Str+d6, ignores undead invulnerabilities and immunities.
• Wise Recorder of Fate: +4 to Smarts Tricks. Avatars of Thoth know almost everything that is happening in the material realm. However, They do not reveal this knowledge easily or to those whose intellect and industry they do not respect.
• Watcher of Secrets: For the next hour, Avatar's of Thoth can use any power used in their presence.
• Divine Flesh: Avatars make a free Soak roll each time they suffer damage.
• Fearless: Immune to Fear and Intimidation.
• Resilient: A second Shaken result from a physical source does not cause a wound.
• Invulnerability: Avatars are immune to poison, disease, and Fatigue loss from environmental affects. They count as having Heavy Armor against nonmagical attacks.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."