Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d10, Spirit d12, Strength d10, Vigor d10
Skills: Climbing d8, Fighting d10, Knowledge (geometry) d8, Notice d10, Persuasion d12
Pace: 4; Parry: 7; Toughness: 17 (4)
Special Abilities• Armor +4: Thick skin.• Claws: Str+d8, AP2.
• Bite: Str+d6, Grab
• Grab: Pin your opponent if you hit with a raise, they require a raise on an opposed Strength roll to escape.
• Cripple Hope: Soul Scar victims must succeed at an opposed Spirit roll at -2 against Mashaaf to be able to use Bennies in encounters with him. This roll is made once per encounter.
• Soul Scar: With an Opposed Spirit roll Mashaaf can mark the soul of a victim in line of sight. For the next year and a day, while the victim is within 101 miles Mashaaf knows their location and physical condition and can speak to them mind to mind.
• Dark Blessing: Mashaaf may spend Bennies on those he has Soul Scarred.
• Reality Bending: Mashaaf has 5 Bennies.
• Swallow: After
successfully pinning a victim with a bite attack, this creature may make
an opposed Strength roll as a normal action. If successful the victim
has been swallowed, and automatically suffers Str+d6 damage every round
after that. A swallowed victim can attempt to climb back up to the
creature's mouth as a normal action with an opposed Strength roll,
although it still remains pinned by the bite. This ability only works
on targets at least four Size smaller than the swallower.
• Size +6: Mashaaf weighs 4,000 lbs.
• Huge: -4 to attack medium-sized foes, they receive +4 to their attacks.
"Can you do me a favour?"