Veteran Evolved Kobold
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d10, Strength d8, Vigor d10
Skills: Climbing d6, Fighting d8, Intimidate d6, Knowledge (Battle) d4, Notice d6, Stealth d6, Taunt d6, Throwing d4
Charisma: -; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 10 (2)
Hindrance: Mean, Illiterate, Outsider
Edges: Brawny, Berserk
Gear: Half Plate armour (+2), Bastard Sword (Str+d8, Parry -1, +1 damage if used in both hands), shield (Parry +1)
• Arcane Senses: Kobolds can detect
supernatural persons, objects, or effects within sight. This includes
invisible foes, enchantments on people or items, weird science devices,
and so on. Kobolds find this taxing and must succeed on a Spirit roll at
–2 or suffer a level of Fatigue, which is removed after an hour’s rest.
• Dragonblood: Kobolds have the blood of dragons coursing through
their veins. If they choose the Arcane Background (Magic) Edge they
start with 15 Power Points.
• Claws: These count as natural weapons in combat and cause Str+d6 damage.
• Tail: This helps maintain balance and can also be used to knock
foes down. He gains a +2 bonus to all Agility rolls involving an
element of balance, and a +2 bonus to Agility-based Tricks.
• Chosen: +2 to any Dragon or Kobold related Common Knowledge rolls.
• Size +1: and thus toughness +1.
"If you look long enough into the void, the void begins to look back through you."
Kobolds are based on Drakin from Sundered Skies. This one has Chosen, Dragon Might and Dragon Tail.