Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d12+2, Spirit d10, Strength d10, Vigor d10
Skills: Fighting d8, Intimidation d12, Knowledge
(Really creepy stuff) d12+2, Notice d10, Repair d8, Shooting d8, Weird Science d12
Charisma: -6; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 12(3)
Hindrances: Arrogant, Big Mouth
Edges: Arcane Background (Weird Science), Command, Command Presence, Fervour, Master Necromancer
Powers: (20 Power Points) Armour (Rune Plate), Bolt (Eldritch Ring), Boost Intimidation(Throne of Despair), Smite (Rune Sword), Zombie (Reanimation Cauldron)
Gear: Plate armor covered in Dread Runes (+3, Armour Gadget); Long sword, likewise (Str+d8, Smite Gadget), Malachite Ring (Bolt Gadget, uses shooting)
• Death Touch: Dragoth drains the lives of those around them with a touch. Instead of attacking for damage, a Dragoth may make a touch attack. Every raise on his Fighting roll automatically inflicts one wound to its target.
• Fear (–2): Anyone who sees a Dragoth must make a Fear roll at –2.
• Undead: +2 Toughness; +2 to recover from being Shaken; Immune to poison, disease, and gas; No additional damage from called shots.
• Soul Vision: Dragoth ignores all penalties for bad lighting when attacking living targets.
• Army of the Dead: Dragoth is a necromancer first and foremost. The undead he raises through devices using the zombie power are permanent, so 4d10 skeletons or zombies usually accompanies him.
"I merely seek to bring the dark arts into the modern day, as one of the high sciences."