Wednesday, 26 June 2013
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d12+7, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d12, Notice d12, Persuasion d8, Stealth d12+2, Spellcasting d10
Charisma: +2; Pace: 10; Parry: 8; Toughness: 19(3)
Hindrances: Major Habit(Villainous Monologuing), Arrogant
Edges: Ambidextrous, Arcane Background (Magic), Dodge, Level Headed, Power Surge, Two-Fisted
Spells: (15 Power Points) Intangibility, Mind Reading, Obscure, Puppet.
• Armor +3: Scaly Hide
• Claws/Bite: Str+d8
• Blindsight: Ignore sight-based penalties and gaze attacks.
• Shadow Breath: Shadow Dragons inhale shadows, and with them life force, using the Cone Template. Every target within this cone may make an Spirit roll at –2 to avoid the attack. Those who fail suffer 2d10 damage and 1 fatigue. A shadow dragon may not spell cast or attack with its claws or bite in the round it inhales shadows.
• Flight: Flying Pace of 24".
• Size +8: Increases Toughness by +8.
• Huge: -4 to attack medium-sized foes, they receive +4 to their attacks.
• Tail Lash: The dragon can sweep all opponents in its rear facing in a 3” long by 6” wide square. This is a standard Fighting attack, and damage is equal to the dragon’s Strength –2.
"Resistance may prove an interesting diversion. So by all means struggle against your doom."