Wednesday, 3 July 2013
Abilities: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d12, Strength d12+8 , Vigor d10
Skills: Fighting d10, Intimidation d12, Knowledge(Things even Dragons are not meant to know)d10, Notice d12, Spellcasting d10
Charisma:-1; Pace: 8; Parry: 7; Toughness: 21(3)
Hindrances: Arrogant, Minor Habit (playing with his prey), Big Mouth
Edges: Arcane Background(Magic),Very Level Headed, Master Necromancer
Powers: (15 Power Points) Detect Arcana, Puppet, Zombie
• Armor +3: Remains of scaly hide.
• Claws/Bite: Str+d8.
• Fear –2: Anyone who sees him must make a Fear check at –2.
• Black Breath: Nethyrmaul breathes corrosive, soul destroying despair using the Cone Template. Every target within this cone may make an opposed Spirit roll against his Spellcasting to avoid the attack. Those who fail suffer 2d10 damage and must make a vigor roll against Lethal Poison. Nethyrmaul may not attack with its claws or bite in the round it uses its breath weapon..
• Tattered Wings: Nethyrmaul has a Flying Pace of 18”.
• Undead: +2 Toughness; +2 to recover from being Shaken; called shots do no extra damage; ignores wound penalties.
• Huge: Attackers add +4 to their Fighting or Shooting rolls when attacking a dragon due to its massive size.
• Size +9: Toughness +9
• Tail Lash: The dragon can sweep all opponents in its rear facing in a 3” long by 6” wide area. This is a standard Fighting attack and damage is equal to the dragon’s d12+8.
"Soon you should be dead. That should improve your utility three fold. Dying was the making of me."
Master Necromancer improves the Zombie spell and is found in the Horror Companion.