Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d4, Spirit d8, Strength d12+7, Vigor d12+3
Skills: Fighting d12+1, Intimidate d12+2, Notice d8, Survival d12, Swimming d12+4, Throwing d10,
Charisma: -; Pace: 6; Parry: 9; Toughness: 25 (6)
Gear: Rocks (Throwing; range 3/6/12; Str+d6; Stun)
Edges: Sweep, Improved Sweep, Strong Willed, War Cry
• Armour +6: Rock-like skin.
• Bite: Str+d8; Grab.
• Horns: Str+d8.
• Darkvision: No vision penalties for darkness .
• Tremorsense: Can sense and accurately pinpoint anything within 12" that's in contact with the ground.
• Grab: Pin your opponent if you hit with a raise, they require a raise on an opposed Strength roll to escape.
After successfully pinning a victim with a bite attack, this creature
may make an opposed Strength roll as a normal action. If successful the
victim has been swallowed, and automatically suffers Str+d6 damage
every round after that. A swallowed victim can attempt to climb back up
to the creature's mouth as a normal action with an opposed Strength
roll, although it still remains pinned by the bite. This ability only
works on targets at least four Size smaller than the swallower.
• Gore: +4 damage when first moving adjacent to foe.
• Burrow: Can burrow and reappear within 6".
• Immunity: Fire
• Size +10: Increases Toughness by +10.
• Gargantuan: -4 to attack medium-sized foes, they receive +4 to their attacks. Counts as having Heavy Armour and Heavy Weapons.
"Where are the pixies?"
War Cry can be found in Evernight and allows the intimidation of multiple targets.