Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d12, Strength d12+9, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d12, Healing d12, Intimidation d12, Notice d12, Persuasion d10, Shooting d10, Survival d12, Swimming d12, Taunt d12, Throwing d8, Tracking d12
Pace: 8; Parry: 8; Toughness: 21 (4)
Edges: Improved Arcane Resistance, Level Headed, Improved Frenzy
• Armor +4: Scaly hide.
• Incomparable Scales: Halves AP of attacks. This does not apply to Heavy Weapons.
• Claw/Bite: Str+d10.
• Disrupt Fate: The great dragon may use this dragon power once per round.
• Fiery Breath: Narthrax may breathe fire in a cone. Every target within this cone may make an Agility roll at –1 to avoid the attack. Those who fail suffer 2d12 damage and must check to see if they catch fire. A dragon may not attack with its claws or bite in the round it breathes fire.
• Flight: Great dragons have a Flying Pace of 24” and Climb 0.
• Huge: Attackers add +4 to their Fighting or Shooting rolls when attacking a dragon due to its massive size.
• Lair Sense: A dragon makes its lair an extension of itself, and can use Notice and Tracking on characters anywhere within its lair, so long as the dragon is within Spirit miles. Narthrax gains a +2 bonus to its Notice roll when using this ability.
• Size +9: Over 110’ long from nose to tail.
• Tail Lash: The dragon can Improved Sweep all opponents within 3”. This is a standard Fighting attack, and damage is equal to the great dragon’s Strength.
"I hear you!"