Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d6, Spirit d10, Strength d12, Vigor d12+1
Skills: Fighting d12, Intimidation d12+1, Knowledge (Games) d12+2, Knowledge (Law) d12, Stealth d12, Tracking d8
Charisma: +4; Pace: 6; Parry: 8; Toughness: 10
Edges: Combat Reflexes, Improved Counterattack, Femme Fatale, Giant Killer, Harder to Kill, Killer Instinct, Level Headed, Linguist, Improved Nerves of Steel, Sweep, Improved Tough as Nails.
Gear: Enchanted Scythe (Str+d8, Reach 2, AP 2, Can wound immaterial creatures, Heavy Weapon.)
• Flight: Flying Pace of 9" and Climb 0.
• Touched by Death: Inflict lethal poison if foe is Shaken or wounded.
• Call Weapon: Once per day, as a free action, a shinigami may call their scythe to them. The weapon is normally hidden in a secure location of the shinigami’s choosing, but may be called from anywhere unless carried by another living creature or in an area where magic does not function. Once per day, as a full-round action, the shinigami may dismiss the Scythe to a location of his choosing.
• Aura of Death: Fear -4
• Hardy: A second Shaken result doesn't become a wound.
• Immunity: Poison, Disease, Radiation, Called Shots (Except to disarm.).
• Psychopomp: Gains a Benny for each living or undead creature killed.
"Mr Glautheid would like me to remind you that he owns the trademark on your skull."
Femme Fatale can be found page 15 in the Pulp GM's toolkit.