Tuesday, 25 June 2013
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d10, Strength d8, Vigor d10
Skills: Climbing d6, Fighting d8, Intimidate d6, Knowledge (Arcana) d4, Knowledge (History) d6, Notice d6, Stealth d6, Throwing d4
Charisma: -; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 11 (3)
Hindrance: Code of Honor, Illiterate, Outsider
Edges: Acrobat, Command
Gear: Plate armour (+3), Bastard Sword (Str+d8, Parry -1, +1 damage if used in both hands), shield (Parry +1)
• Arcane Senses: Kobolds can detect supernatural persons, objects, or effects within sight. This includes invisible foes, enchantments on people or items, weird science devices, and so on. Kobolds find this taxing and must succeed on a Spirit roll at –2 or suffer a level of Fatigue, which is removed after an hour’s rest.
• Dragonblood: Kobolds have the blood of dragons coursing through their veins. If they choose the Arcane Background (Magic) Edge they start with 15 Power Points.
• Claws: These count as natural weapons in combat and cause Str+d6 damage.
• Tail: This helps maintain balance and can also be used to knock foes down. He gains a +2 bonus to all Agility rolls involving an element of balance, and a +2 bonus to Agility-based Tricks.
• Chosen: +2 to any Dragon or Kobold related Common Knowledge rolls.
• Size +1: and thus toughness +1.
"Looking inside yourself, sometimes you find a monster."
Kobolds are based on Drakin from Sundered Skies. This one has Chosen, Dragon Might and Dragon Tail.