Thursday, 13 June 2013
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d10, Spirit d10, Strength d12+3, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d10, Intimidation d12, Investigation d8, Notice d8, Shooting d8, Throwing d8
Pace: 6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 10
Edges: Assassin, Beast Bond, Command, Dodge, Fervour, Level Headed, Jack of All Trades, Quick, Noble.
• Change Form: As an action, a vampire can change into a wolf or bat with a Smarts roll at –2. Changing back into humanoid form requires a Smarts roll.
• Charm: Vampires can use the puppet power on the opposite sex using their Smarts as their arcane skill. They can cast and maintain the power indefinitely, but may only affect one target at a time.
• Bare Tailed Margrave: Judas has the ability to summon and control rats. This requires an action and a Smarts roll at –2. If successful, 1d6 Rat Swarms or Rodents of Unusual Size come from the surrounding wilds in 1d6+2 rounds.
• Fangs: Str +d4.
• Improved Frenzy: Vampires may make two attacks per round without penalty.
• Infravision: Halves penalties for poor light vs.warm targets.
• Invulnerability: Vampires can only be harmed by their Weaknesses. They may be Shaken by other attacks, but never wounded.
• Sire: Anyone slain by a vampire rises as a vampire themselves in 1d4 days if they make a successful vigor check.
• Undead: +2 Toughness; +2 to recover from being Shaken; called shots do no extra damage (except to the heart—see below). No wound penalties.
• Weakness (Sunlight): Vampires catch fire if any part of their skin is exposed to direct sunlight. After that they suffer 2d10 damage per round until they are dust. Armor does not protect.
• Weakness (Holy Symbol): A character may keep a vampire at bay by displaying a holy symbol. A vampire who wants to directly attack the victim must beat her in an opposed test of Spirit.
• Weakness (Holy Water): A vampire sprinkled with holy water is Fatigued. If immersed, he combusts as if it were direct sunlight (see above).
• Weakness (Invitation Only): Vampires cannot enter a private dwelling without being invited. They may enter public domains as they please.
• Weakness (Stake Through the Heart): A vampire hit with a called shot to the heart (–4) must make a Vigor roll versus the damage total. If successful, it takes damage
normally. If it fails, it disintegrates to dust.
Gear: Longsword (Str+d8)
"My vassals watch and listen, and they are everywhere."