Thursday, 13 June 2013
Skills: Fighting d8, Intimidation d10, Notice d8, Stealth d12+4
Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 9
• Chilling Touch: By making a touch attack, a spectre can drain vitality. Make a Vigor roll at -2; if you fail, you lose 1 die type of both Strength and Vigor. If either of these is reduced to 0, the victim is Incapacitated and will die in 1d6 rounds. A Healing spell will return one level of each Attribute, while Greater Healing will return all lost levels.
• Fear -2: A spectre must be visible to use this power.
• Incorporeal: Normally, a spectre is invisible and incorporeal. When it decides to use its touch attack, it becomes visible and partially corporeal and must remain so for 3 rounds. In this state, it can still only be harmed by Arcane effects, or magic or blessed weapons. It can become visible at any time, for as long as it wishes, while still remaining incorporeal.
• Undead: Spectres gain the following: +2 Toughness, +2 to recover from Shaken, called shots do no extra damage, ignores all Wound penalties, immune to disease/poison.
• Unholy Spirit: Spectres cannot enter onto sanctified ground, and must make a Spirits check in the face of holy symbols.