Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d12+2, Spirit d12+2, Strength d12+10, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d12, Dreaming very loudly(Intimidate) d12+2, Knowledge(Things man was not meant to pronounce) d12, Throwing d6, Notice d4
Pace: 10; Parry: 8; Toughness: 19 (5)
Hindrances: Major Habit(Sleeping for Exceptionally Long Periods)
Edges: Connections, Luck,
• Aquatic: Swimming Pace of 16", and cannot drown.
• Armor +5: Thick, blubbery hide.
• Fear -2: The blasphemous wrongness.
• Claws: Str+d8, Reach 2 Heavy Weapon.
• Four Tentacles: Str+d4 Can Attack with all four tentacles with no multiple action penalty.
• Vampiric Regeneration: For each living creature it kills the Eldritch demon can make a Vigor roll modified by the victims size to heal wounds. +2 to recover from Shaken.
• Flight: Eldritch Demons have a Flying Pace of 18”
• Immunity: Radiation
• Huge: -4 to attack medium-sized foes, they receive +4 to their attacks.
• Size +8
• Weakness: Double damage from Tramp Freighters.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Khlûl'-hloo R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
Depending on his purpose in a scenario it can be reasonable to consider this character to have Heavy Armor. If so the the Weakness also allows Tramp Freighters and Champions to count as Heavy weapons.