Saturday, 15 June 2013
Skills: Climbing d6, Fighting d8, Notice d6, Stealth d12
Charisma: -; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 4 (1)
Edges: Level Headed, Trademark Weapon("The Doll's Knife")
Gear: "The Doll's Knife" (Str+d4)
• Armour +1: Reinforcing inlays.
• Construct: +2 to recover from Shaken, ignore wound modifiers.
• Hear your heart beat: No vision penalties for darkness, invisibility or the like against living targets within 12"
• Immunity: Cold.
• Low Light Vision: No penalties for dim or dark lighting.
• Lightfoot: The doll can jump 2" horizontally from a dead stop or 4" with a run up. A successful Strength test adds 1" plus 1" per raise. Half the horizontal dstance can instead be vertical.
• Weaknesses: Unfortunately flamable, the doll takes double damage from Fire.
• Accupuncture strike: Characters stunned or wounded by an attack by the doll, must make a Vigor roll or be paralysed d4+1 rounds.
• Size -2: Reduces Toughness by -2.
• Small: +2 to attack medium-sized foes, they receive -2 to their attacks.
"There are many other knives like it, but this one is mine. Mine. MINE!"