Saturday, 15 June 2013
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12+8, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d12, Intimidation d12, Notice d10, Taunt d8, Throwing d6
Charisma: -; Pace: 7; Parry: 10; Toughness: 24(6)
Hindrances: Major Habit(Refined Oils), Clueless
Edges: Improved Frenzy, Improved Block, Level Headed, Quick, Strong Willed.
• Armour +6: Steel Scales.
• Claws/Bite: Str+d8.
• Fear –2: Anyone who sees this engine of destruction must make
a Fear check at –2.
• Greek Fire: Clockwork Dragons breathe fire using the Cone Template. Every target within this cone may make an Agility roll at –2 to avoid the attack. Those who fail suffer 2d10 damage and must check to see if they catch fire. A Clockwork Dragon may not attack with its claws or bite in the round it breathes fire.A Clockwork dragon can only breath fire a d6 times before it needs to refuel its fire syphon.
• Low Light Vision: No penalties for dim or dark lighting.
• Flight: Clockwork Dragons have a Flying Pace of 18”.
• Construct: +2 to recover from Shaken, ignore wound modifiers.
• Size +10: Increases Toughness by +10.
• Huge: -4 to attack medium-sized foes, they receive +4 to their attacks.
"Wyrmgear, world soarer, a dragon barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the clockwork. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic dragon. Wyrmgear will be that dragon. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster!"