Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d12, Strength d12+2, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d10, Intimidation d12+1, Healing d10, Notice d12+1, Persuasion d10, Perform d10
Charisma: +4; Pace: 7; Parry: 7; Toughness: 15 (3)
Edges: Arcane Background (Miracles), Level Headed, Improved Sweep, Troubadour
Powers: (10 Power Points) Detect Arcana (sense magic), Flight (feather fall), Speak Languages
• Armour +3: Scaly hide.
• Bite or Claws: Str+d6.
• Flight: Flying Pace of 18" and Climb 0.
• Change Form: Can assume an alternate form as a normal action. It only has one alternative form which will be some form of human or humanoid and which reflects the dragons' condition [Lost limbs arelost in both forms etc.]
• Breath Weapon: All targets within a Cone Template must make an Agility roll at -2 or suffer 2d8 cold damage.
• Immunities: Acid, cold, sleep and paralysis.
• Size +4: Increases Toughness by +4.
"If you hold a righteous ambition, then eat yourself full and fight.
But if it's a flawed desire, it will end up building on ruin, so it's not too late to stop.
In a competition where nobody cares, just what can you learn from it? It's a race without a winner.
In the process of evolving, the humans, now devolving instead, are adrift in the streets, no longer able to sketch even a faint ideal, and still making absolutely no progress in finding an answer.
Yes, the righteous fight begins within you. What will you do? Where is your limit?
Before you completely break down, try to recall the mask you don.
Who is right, and who is wrong?"