Thursday, 4 July 2013
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d12+9,
Skills: Fighting d10, Intimidation d12, Notice d12, Stealth d8
Pace: 8; Parry: 7; Toughness: 21 (4)
Hindrances: Major Vengeful, Mean, Anemic
• Aquatic: Pace 12, does not drown.
• Armor +4: Scaly hide.
• Claws/Bite: Str+d8.
• Fear –2: Anyone who sees a mighty dragon must make a Fear check at –2.
• Acidic Spit: Ebonwrath can spit acid up to 20 inches. Every target within a Medium burst template may make an Agility roll at –2 to avoid the attack. Those who fail suffer 2d10 damage. Ebonwrath may not attack with its claws or bite in the round it spits acid.
• Flight: Dragons have a Flying Pace of 24” and Climb 0.
• Hardy: The creature does not suffer a wound from being Shaken twice.
• Huge: Attackers add +4 to their Fighting or Shooting rolls when attacking a dragon due to its massive size.
• Scales as Black as Night and a Heart as Cold: +2 to Stealth in Darkness or Dim light, does not count as warmblooded for Infravision.
• Level Headed: Act on best of two cards.
• Size +9: Toughness +9
• Tail Lash: The dragon can sweep all opponents in its rear facing in a 3” long by 6” wide square. This is a standard Fighting attack, and damage is equal to the dragon’s Strength –2.