Thursday, 4 July 2013
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d12+8, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d10, Intimidation d10, Notice d12, Stealth d6, Survival d6, Track d6
Pace: 8; Parry: 7; Toughness: 20 (4)
• Armor +4: Scaly hide.
• Burrow: The Dragon can melt a tunnel through rock at its walking pace.
• Claws/Bite: Str+d8.
• Fear –2: Anyone who sees a mighty dragon must make a Fear check at –2.
• Fiery Breath: Dragons breathe fire using the Cone Template. Every target within this cone may make an Agility roll at –2 to avoid the attack. Those who fail suffer2d10 damage and must check to see if they catch fire. A dragon may not attack with its claws or bite in the round it breathes fire. The Pathfinder may spend two power points to make this a Heavy Weapon.
• Flight: Dragons have a Flying Pace of 24” and Climb 0.
• Hardy: The creature does not suffer a wound from being Shaken twice.
• Scales of Fire: The Fire Dragon has a 2d6 Fire Damage Field.
• Huge: Attackers add +4 to their Fighting or Shooting rolls when attacking a dragon due to its massive size.
• Improved Frenzy: If a dragon does not use its Fiery Breath ability, it may make two Fighting attacks with no penalty.
• Size +8: Dragons are massive creatures. This version is over 40’ long from nose to tail, and weighs well over 30,000 pounds.
• Tail Lash: The dragon can sweep all opponents in its rear facing in a 3” long by 6” wide square. This is a standard Fighting attack, and damage is equal to the dragon’s Strength –2.