Thursday, 4 July 2013
Pathfinder Red Dragon
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d12+8,
Skills: Block Matrix Computation d8, Fighting d10, Intimidation d10, Notice d12, Stealth d6, Survival d6, Track d6
Pace: 8; Parry: 7; Toughness: 20 (4)
Hindrances: Code of Honor, Loyal, Vow(To the Senate, Citizens and Republic of Terra)
Edges: Quick, Improved Frenzy, Woodsman.
• Armor +4: Scaly hide.
• Claws/Bite: Str+d8.
• Fear –2: Anyone who sees a mighty dragon must make a Fear check at –2.
• Fiery Breath: Dragons breathe fire using the Cone Template. Every target within this cone may make an Agility roll at –2 to avoid the attack. Those who fail suffer2d10 damage and must check to see if they catch fire. A dragon may not attack with its claws or bite in the round it breathes fire. The Pathfinder may spend two power points to make this a Heavy Weapon.
• Flight: Dragons have a Flying Pace of 24” and Climb 0.
• Hardy: The creature does not suffer a wound from being Shaken twice.
• Scout for an army from beyond time and space: The Pathfinder may use its Block Matrix Computation Skill to use the Linguist and Teleport powers. It has 12 Power Points available to do this.
• Huge: Attackers add +4 to their Fighting or Shooting rolls when attacking a dragon due to its massive size.• Size +8: Dragons are massive creatures. This version is over 40’ long from nose to tail, and weighs well over 30,000 pounds.
• Tail Lash: The dragon can sweep all opponents in its rear facing in a 3” long by 6” wide square. This is a standard Fighting attack, and damage is equal to the dragon’s Strength –2.
"Tell me of this species you call 'Elves'"