Monday, 17 June 2013
Fire Giant Huntress
Skills: Fighting d8, Intimidation d10, Notice d8, Spellcasting d6, Stealth d6, Survival d8, Throwing d10, Tracking d8
Pace: 8 ; Parry: 8; Toughness: 15(2)
Hindrances: Overconfident, Loyal
Edges: Block, Strong Willed, Woodsman
Gear: Partial Brass and Steel Plate(+2) Giant Spear(Str+d6, +1 Parry, Reach 3, AP 2, two handed)
• Immunity: Fire giants are immune to heat and all flame and fire-based attacks and effects.
• Large: -2 to attack Human-sized foes, they receive +2 to their attacks.
• Size +5: Increases Toughness by +5
• Fleet: d10 running die.
• Weakness: Fire giants are vulnerable to cold attacks, taking double damage from them.
• Soulshifting: As an action, the Fire Giant Huntress can change into a falcon with a successful Spellcasting roll. Changing back to her normal form requires a second action and spellcasting roll.
"You can run. Hide, we shall see about that."