Monday, 17 June 2013
Fire Giant Trooper
Skills: Fighting d8, Intimidation d10, Notice d6, Repair d10, Throwing d6
Pace: 8 ; Parry: 6; Toughness: 15(2)
Hindrances: Overconfident, Loyal
Edges: Ambidexterous, Two-Fisted, Improvisational Fighter, Strong Willed.
Gear: Partial Brass and Steel Plate(+2) Giant Longsword: (Str+d8, AP 2), Armoured Fist(Str+d4), an Incendiary (Thrown, 2d10 Fire damage, Ignores Armour, Medium Burst Template, Grenade)
• Immunity: Fire giants are immune to heat and all flame and fire-based attacks and effects.
• Large: -2 to attack Human-sized foes, they receive +2 to their attacks.
• Size +5: Increases Toughness by +5
• Weakness: Fire giants are vulnerable to cold attacks, taking double damage from them
• Antivermin Flails: Instead of making normal attacks the Fire Giant trooper can make a sweep attack against all targets within 1 inch doing 2d8 damage.
"We have secured the perimeter, sir."