Tuesday, 9 July 2013
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d10, Vigor d8
Skills: Climbing d6, Fighting d6, Notice d6, Stealth d6, Spellcasting d8
Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 8
Edges: Arcane Background(Magic)
Spells: (10 Power Points) Beast Friend, Puppet, Zombie
• Claws: Str+d6.
• Undead: +2 Toughness; +2 to recover from being Shaken; no additional damage from Called Shots; immune to disease and poison; does not suffer wound penalties.
• Weakness (Garlic): Vampires suffer a –2 penalty to attacks against anyone who carries garlic.
• Weakness (Sunlight): Vampires catch fire if any part of their skin is exposed to sunlight. After that they suffer 2d10 damage per round. Armor does not protect.
• Weakness (Threshold): Vampires cannot enter private property unless invited.
• Weakness (Stake Through the Heart): A vampire hit with a called shot to the heart (–6) using a wooden weapon must make a Vigor roll versus the damage. If successful, it takes damage normally. If it fails, it disintegrates to dust. While many vampires can be destroyed this way, a few can reform if the stake is ever removed.
•Shapechange: As an Action the vampire may a Spellcasting Test and on a success transform into a swarm of bats.
"Listen to the music of the night"