Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d12+1, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d8, Intimidation d8, Climbing d6, Notice d6, Tracking d6, Shooting d6
Pace: 6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 12 (4)
Edges: Acrobat, Berserk, Combat Reflexes, Quick
• Armour +4: Fur and fury.
• Bite: Str+d6; Go for the Throat; Infection
• Fearless: The Wolfman automatically passes Fear tests.
• Low Light Vision: No penalties for dim or dark lighting.
• Scent: Can navigate, track and detect creatures by scent (range 6").
• Go for the Throat: Target least armoured location on a raise.
• Infection: Anyone bitten by a werewolf and suffers a wound or greater must make a Vigor roll. Failure means the character becomes a werewolf at the next full moon(assuming he survives the attack).
• Change Form: The Wolfman transforms into this form on nights of the full moon. The rest of the month he doesn't remember those nights.
• Weakness (Moon Metal): Silver weapons gain +4AP and +1d6 Damage against Wolfmen.
• Weakness (Wolfsbane):: Wolf-men can't stand the smell
of wolfsbane. They must make a Spirit check at -4 each round they're within
6" of it; failure means they are Shaken.
"Tainted by bloodborn ancient curses, anyone could find themselves suffering from Lycanthropy"